Friday, June 14, 2013

Today's Random Trandum Thought

Everyone knows and loves Captain Crunch right?  Right.  And if you deny it, you’re lying and Jesus is watching.  Shame on you.
Has anyone else ever noticed that biting in to a freshly poured spoonful of CC is similar to biting in to a handful of broken glass?  I’m fairly certain that they designed this celebrity status pirate cereal to quickly hit your blood stream, thus making you crave more.  I suppose it could be that it’s just that crunchy, but it’s far more exciting to think of the darker side of the yellow box.
To prove my point, I challenge you to eat a bowl of the delicious mouth gouger and then bite in to something salty, or take a drink of some sort of citrus beverage.  I warn you though, you may end up experiencing something like….
 

Or…
 

Possibly…
 

Or it could be blissfully tasty.
It’s an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment